Altro XpressLay Safety Floor
- On September 28, 2021
- Adhesive Free Flooring, Altro XpressLay, Contract Flooring, Fast Flooring Installation, Safety Flooring
Where downtime is an issue and speed of installation is critical
Many of our customers work in industries that operate around the clock to provide healthcare and key services to the public. Whether that’s in an operating theatre or birthing unit, a commercial kitchen serving hungry residents or a communal area in a care home; these demanding work environments require a fast turnaround to return to normal operations, without compromising on quality.
Introducing Altro XpressLay. A go-to product we love to use at Newlay Floors, falling within Altro’s adhesive-free range helping to reduce the installation time by half compared with traditional installation and is 100% recyclable. Altro XpressLay allows our team to install Safety Flooring more efficiently – where downtime is an issue and speed of installation is critical.
Altro XpressLay utilises a unique formulation for a quick fit without compromising on performance or durability. A revolutionary technology, featuring a studded surface on the underside of the floor, allows it to lie flat and perform like a traditionally adhered floor without the need for an adhesive.
Allowing the subfloor to breathe, installation speed is improved, eas no damp-proof membrane (DPM) is required. Altro’s XpressLay can be installed over existing flooring or on fresh concrete and can be removed easily, reused and are 100% recyclable at the end of its life – making it a perfect choice for environmental initiatives.
Altro XpressLay installed by Newlay Floors at Solihull Hospital Vanguard Theatre Unit.
Benefits of Altro XpressLay
- Quick fit without compromising on performance or durability.
- Studded surface on the underside of the floor allows it to lie flat and perform like a traditionally adhered floor without the need for an adhesive.
- Subfloor can breathe
- Installations can be quicker and easier as there is no need for a damp-proof membrane (DPM) is required
- Installation time can be halved in comparison to traditional installation.
- Flooring can be installed over existing flooring or on fresh concrete.
- The floors can be removed easily, reused and are 100% recyclable at the end of its life.