APPRENTICE FLOOR LAYER in ‘BIRMINGHAM’
Hi there, we’re Newlay Floors and we’re on the lookout for an enthusiastic person, just like you! You’ll join our team as an Apprentice Floor Layer and gain a professional NVQ level 2 qualification and earn the Governments Apprentice Wage. There is no experience required for this role, just a keen willingness to learn the skills involved with being a professional floor layer and demonstrate reliability, honesty and a can-do attitude. We’d love to have you onboard and show you the ropes.
** Salary for this job role will fall in line with the Governments Apprentice Wage.
More details: can be found here: https://www.gov.uk/apprenticeships-guide/pay-and-conditions
* It is desirable, (but not necessary) if you hold a drivers license.
You will need to have the following skills and attributes.
- Maths & English GCSE pass or above.
- Reliable, honest and hardworking nature
- Good communication skills
- Above all, a willingness to learn and hone your newfound skills and experience.
What you will receive:
- Full Training to NVQ Level 2 in Flooring
- 20 days holiday + statutory
- Continual development and training
- Working with a dedicated and driven team
If you prefer to have a chat, we’d love to hear from you Call us on: 0121 605 7666 quoting the job title and we can discuss any questions you may have.
Job Type: Apprenticeship