Latest Update: 1st June 2020
We are now back to full capacity with our workforce returning to work on 1st June 2020.
The Management Team
Updated: 13th May 2020
We hope you and your families are safe and well.
We would like to inform you that we will be moving to a staged reopening of our contract flooring services from Wednesday 13th May. The first phase will see a reduced workforce return to work. This will afford Newlay Floors to serve our customers under a reduced capacity, which may, or indeed, may not affect service availability.
The health and safeguarding of our employees are extremely important to our business. We will move to operate under our usual premise of ‘Safety-First’ and implement wider safeguarding measures in line with Public Health England and Government Advice.
To help combat the spread of COVID-19 at Newlay Floors and to protect our workforce and customers, we have been putting additional precautionary safety measures in place, including:
- Improved RAMS covering COVID-19
- Educating our staff on Public Health England’s preventative measures to help prevent infections from COVID-19
- Emphasising frequent and proper handwashing
- All staff carry hand sanitizer gel, face masks and latex gloves, which form part of their regular PPE equipment. This is checked and monitored. Disposed of after use.
- Cleaning high contact points more frequently
- Partitioning work areas (where possible) with safety banners to help with social distancing.
- Working alone, where commercially and safely possible.
- 2+ employees observe 2m social distancing (where work task permits).
As always, we will be closely monitoring COVID-19 against government advice. We will be sure to let you know of any changes to our business that may affect services rendered.
We look forward to our continued relationship and serving our customers.
Above all, please keep yourself and families safe.